Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quick Blouse Refashion Idea





 
I have had this blouse for quite a while now and wore it excessively these two past years and it seems that the time for us to part is coming to an end. However, wanting to squeeze whatever life it holds in itself, I decided to beautify it so that it has a kind of a glam end :)
 
The truth is that I am tired of thinking up ways to style it - usually with a scarf or a long necklace. I used lace flowers i cut out from a leftover piece to add at the neckline and since I like things a bit off center and asymmetrical I positioned them as shown.  Will do for a month or two.
 
 
 
 
We've done other sweater / cardigan / t-shirt refashions during the years and I selected these as the most interesting.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

myrica said...

So nice they are now,and the cardigan is so pretty with followers,
Have a nice day

Maya Kuzman said...

Hi Myrica! We love extending the life of our clothes :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, I love your refashion ideas for shirts and other clothing. Wishing you a Happy New Year! :)

Maya Kuzman said...

We've just cleared Eva's closet, so we might save something and redo it. Happy new year to you too!

The Lazy Gastronome said...

What a great idea!! Would love to have you share it at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY Party!

http://www.pleasuresofthenw.com/do-it-your-self-diy-link-party-38/

Maya Kuzman said...

I would be glad to! Thank you for the invitation!

Kim said...

Isn't refashioning clothes the best fun. LOVE the pretty embroidery on the cardie and the lace on the neckline and sleeves of the sweater is perfect.