Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Summer Garden in My Shop




 
 

 
 
Happy Sunday!
Just wanted to tell you I just listed these little treasures I crocheted as part of my Mori Collection. That one went as fast as a twister and these are the only one remaining - I just discovered I hadn't listed them anywhere for a year. Oh and there are some leftover brooches, but they'll come a bit later. Can you believe they were hibernating - or maybe it was me ? :)
 
Below are my Bohemian bracelets/ cuffs - the patterns for these are among my bestsellers, so if you are interested and you don't crochet, now you can buy them already made.
 
If you are interested in the patterns for these they are here and here.
 


 

Thank you for stopping by and do visit tomorrow for an interesting DIY idea.
 

2 comments:

Rose said...

love love that garden!
you have a great imagination and mix of colours are beautiful!
Rose, xx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All so very beautiful!