Saturday, April 30, 2016

Poble Español de Barcelona - Mourner's Corner




Poble Español is an architectural museum in Barcelona, located near the Fountains of Montjuïc. It is one of the biggest attractions of the city because of a single set featuring contemporary art, architecture,crafts and gastronomy  in a quiet, safe and peaceful environment.The museum consists of 117 full-scale buildings / houses, which recreate Iberian villages complete with streets, houses, parks, plazas,  restaurants and artisan workshops. 


 

It was my Wonderland. I fell madly in love with it!
We have today packed with activities so I cannot write a full post abut it; however I selected a beautiful, yet heartbreaking story to share with you.






3 comments:

Alhana said...

What a lovely and sad story! I have been to Barcelona several times but never had the chance to see the Poble Espanyol. I'll make sure to schedule a visit for my next trip! :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

You won't be disappointed :)

handmade by amalia said...

I love Barcelona as well. And what a sad story!
Amalia
xo