Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Best of Little Treasures in 2015




It has become a tradition here at the Little Treasures for me to recapitulate the past year with the most attractive posts. 2015 was an extraordinary year, both personally and professionally.




I am happy and content that this year it was not all crochet on the blog; we played with clay, we embroidered necklaces, we sewed a fringe scarf, we made a bunting in a cup, flower monograms, napkin backdrops and many more. I had my first exhibit, there were a lot of features.  So many good memories and filled portfolio.



The most popular posts according to my traffic generator were the following:

1. Pom - Pom Pillow (shown above).


2. The Owl Blanket - what a treasured heirloom potential in this one. Loved working every minute on it. I used the owl squares to make a bag too.



3. This Turkish Delight Cuff Pattern turned out to be quite popular and among the bestsellers in my shop.


4. The Embroidered Necklace is a head turner. I wore it constantly during the summer and cannot describe how happy I am to have it made.



5. The fringed scarf project that happens to be the loveliest last minute gift.  


 

6. My free pattern for these beautiful little crocheted rosettes to be made into a necklace.




7. The crochet schematic pattern for the Mandala I translated into a written pattern to raise awareness of depression.




8. I loved researching and writing about oya crochet as much as you loved reading about it.  My Oya necklace is already cooking.



9. The demystification of the larksfoot pattern turned out be an absolute hit.


10. And definitely the biggest winner on the blog - the post featuring free crochet skirt patterns that attracted almost 30K views!

Hope next year brings as many new ideas and inspiration as the past ones!

Read some more:

Best of 2014

Best of 2013

Best of 2012

Best of 2011

4 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Maya,
I have enjoyed visiting your blog throughout the year. You have made a lot of beautiful creations.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!
Julie

Divya N said...

Its is wonderful to see all your beautiful projects once again, congrats on growing your blog following

Maya Kuzman said...

The feeling is mutual Julie! Happy New Year to you too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Divya!