Saturday, July 18, 2015

Greetings from Sarti

 
 
We are having our first week in the village of Sarti (Greece) and loving every minute of it. Sarti is located on the eastern shore of Sithonia peninsula. It is a famous holiday resort that combines the beauty of the mountains and the sea. The crystal clear waters and the white sandy beaches along with the numerous coves make one's stay enchanting and memorable.
 
Tomorrow I am going to show you the inside of this little picturesque village.
 







6 comments:

Pat S said...

Looks so beautiful and serene in the photos. Can't wait to see more.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Patricia!

Divya N said...

Lovely!! waiting to hear more of your Greece stories

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I would love to visit Greece someday and what a beautiful place to take a vacation! Enjoy your time there.
Julie xo

handmade by amalia said...

Lucky you, Maya, all the makings of a great summer.
Funny, my niece just asked me to take a photo of her jumping on the beach and I've been practicing. I should have just asked you :-)
Amalia
xo