Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vintage Suitcase into Jewelry Display

 Via
 
I am spending my days in preparation for my exhibition, which by the way is on the 30th of March, and having made pictures of the exhibition place I am know working on the background, i.e. I am trying to envision the scenery that would be best for displaying my collection considering the theme. In pursuing the idea of unusual jewelry displays I came upon vintage suitcases. And I fell in love with the idea. 
 
It just happens that I have a vintage suitcase in the garage, not being thrown away due to a DIY project I was waiting to use it for and this is it! I will use these as inspiration to repurpose the two I've got. Aren't these cute?
 
Enjoy the selection!
 


 Via

 Via
 
 Via

8 comments:

BumbleBri said...

OH WOW!!!! I love these ideas! Why didn't I ever think of this before? So beautiful. I have so much jewelry. I have to try this soon :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Isn't it! I can't wait to start on mine.

homemade@myplace said...

very very lovely!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

Divya N said...

These are so cute, now I feel for throwing away an old case. Good luck for the show

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Ale :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Divya !

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant! This will make your projects stand out wonderfully Maya, fabulous displays!
Ira’s Crea Corner

handmade by amalia said...

A week to go! How exciting! Looks like you have wonderful ideas for the display, can't wait to see it.
Amalia
xo