Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bow Ties -Crochet Pattern *not only for boys*

 


My little guy loves shirts (both short and long sleeved) and another thing he loves as much is wearing bow ties. 

So, this weekend we had a cousin get married and I surprised Jacob with a tie to add to his outfit. He was so happy!
I also made a hot pink one for my niece as a hairpin. They were both so cute with their bows, but I unfortunately don't have the pictures yet to share them. 
 
 


While  making them, I documented the process, so now there is a PDF pattern available in my  shop here.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is so darling! and how handsome he looks with the new bow tie. Love these. Thanks so much for sharing on #simplybebetsy

Best to you,
Sharon and Denise

Unknown said...

Supercool! Jacob and Eva look so much alike! You simply crochet everything your eyes see, don't you Maya!
Ira’s Crea Corner

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Jacob looks so handsome, I love bow ties, perfect for wedding season. Congratulations to your cousin!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I've made some as well, but mine are much more plain. Love your bows!

Miss said...

Bows are fashion this year!
And you are right: not only for boys!
Yours are great.
In fact, I like all your work.
Miss.

Ildiko said...

great bow on great boy!!!
my little one wears proudly all kind of bows he can find around the house too.they look so cool with bows!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

these are fantastic! Thanks for linking up to the Block Party