Saturday, April 5, 2014

Crochet shawl inspiration

 

I have been restless since the moment I saw this beautiful shawl. It would be more accurate to say it is a poncho, but in my vocabulary poncho is always a woolen, colorful piece not to be associated with this spiderweb like, amazing creation.

I found this picture on the web and it is a pattern magazine ad. I would love to have the pattern for this and make it. I can imagine wearing it on summer nights over one of my dresses. 
At least, it is something I can dream about.

4 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

I know the book where this pattern comes from!!!!
do you want me to buy it for you?
xxxxxxx Ale

Maya Kuzman said...

Ale, I am writing you a mail.

Unknown said...

And I was going to say that you probably wouldm't need the pattern for this Maya, for you are just so clever when it comes down to crochet! Good luck though!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Julie's Lifestyle said...

You could probably design your own pattern for this shawl and yes it would look pretty over a dress! Wishing you a nice night and week Maya.