Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Crafting

Hi guys!
I am here but maintaining a low profile :)


After having a long and absolutely refreshing weekend with my in-laws, leaving the kids with them now their school is over, I have a lot of time on my hands to finish some very important tasks. One of them being the Etsy Craft Party that will be held on the 20th of June. I hope it turns great. Because I am organizing it. At the mere thought of it my heart suddenly dislocates and miraculously it is in my throat now. 
 But I can handle pressure; as a matter of fact I do excellently under pressure so I am sure everything will be fine. 

More about it in the course of the week.
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Divya said...

good luck with the party...post pics

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

How wonderful that you have the time you need to focus your energies - I was wondering about the Etsy craft party, I am certain it will be amazing. You have our support!

Unknown said...

Of course you will do just fine Maya, no worries! You´ll see! Good luck with all the preparations and don´t forget to have fun along the way!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl