Wednesday, May 18, 2011

White eco leather necklace with crocheted edge




I have been under the weather for a while now being involved both professionally and personally although it was the professional part that took its toll.

Having been making a lot of accessories in the past using faux leather, a couple of months ago I bought some eco-leather in white and burgundy red planning to return to the roots :)



This tender necklace was ready in a dash and I like how the crocheted edge turned out. And it was a super easy project for getting back on the track.

Talk to you soon!
M

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes we just have to sit back and relax, you know? It's impossible to sustain a go-go-go pace forever. But I'm glad to see that you're finding yourself again.

Very pretty necklace in white. One day I'll have to take my crochet out again.... I miss it!

magdamagda said...

such a surprising combo! foamy crochet and firm faux leather look good together!

Unknown said...

Amazing new project this is Maya, it looks so elegant and chic! Lovely for summer times!! Take care, Ira x

Erin Kate said...

I love the combination of leather & crochet. So interesting and unique!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

really nice..white is awesome ^)^

Anonymous said...

Love this serene necklace...wishing that you feel like yourself soon!

dulci said...

beautiful!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Emer said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather lately. But good to see you back. Love the combination too.